It is necessary to real-time monitor and centralize power consumption in the data center and data can be displayed on HMI, and uploaded to the power and environment monitoring system by RS485 on the touch screen and realize real-time monitoring of the whole power distribution system. At the same time, it can realize energy efficiency analysis to reduce energy consumption.
Incoming line and outgoing line circuits independent monitoring modules. Can measure up to 2 incoming line circuits and up to 192 outgoing line circuits. current, voltage, power, energy and power quality. Data centralized monitoring and display by HMI and data is uploaded to power and environment monitoring system through RS485.
1. For a high voltage DC 240V or 336V system, an insulation monitoring module can be added to monitor the ground insulation resistance of the main bus.
2. DC24V power supply for touch screen and outgoing line monitoring module(power supply from main module output )
3. Communication: monitoring device by RS485, touch screen by RS485 or RJ45
4. Certificate: CE
Human Machine Interface Touch Screen HMI
1. 7 or 10-inch touch screen
2. Real-time monitoring and display voltage, current, power, energy, power quality, switch status, waveform curve and so on.
3. monitoring device alarm, communication and other parameters can be configured on the screen.
4. 2 RS485 and 1 Ethernet interface, and data can be uploaded by RS485 or RJ45.
Featured Microgrid Energy Management System Products