Acrel AHKC series Hall effect current sensor based on the principle of closed-loop magnetic balance, capable of measuring DC, AC, and pulse. When the measured current passes through the direction of the sensor arrow, the in-phase current value can be measured at the output end. It is widely used in the system control and detection of electrical equipment in electric power, petroleum, coal mine, chemical industry, railway, communication, building automation and other industries.
AHKC-BSA Open-Loop Hall Effect Current Sensor has the characteristics of high accuracy, high linearity, high integration, small size, simple structure, long-term work stability and adaptability to various working environments.
Input: AC/DC 0~500A
Output: DC 4-20mA
Power supply: DC 12/24V
Rated Input Current(DC)
Rated Output Voltage(DC)
DC24V (allowable fluctuation±20%)
Zero Offset Current
Offset Current Drift
1. When the Hall current sensor is working normally, the auxiliary power supply cannot be more than ±20% of calibration value.
2. The Hall Current sensor is strictly prohibited to be fallen from high place (≥1m) during installation and use.
3. Zero and full scale regulator potentiometer can not be adjusted.
4. Auxiliary power supply is required to be deployed voluntarily.
5. Power positive and negative poles cannot be inversely connected.
1. System control and detection of electrical equipment in electric power.
2. Petroleum, coal mine, chemical industry.
3. Railway, communication, building automation industries.
4. Power supplies for welding application.
|MINIMUM PACKAGE||Package dimensions(1 PC)||Package Weight(1 PC)|
|WHOLE BOX PACKAGE||Package dimensions(240 PCS)||Package Weight(240 PCS)|
|PRODUCT HS CODE||9030339000|
Any IoT energy management system problem pls contact us, our experts will reply you within 24 hours.
No.5 Dongmeng Road, Nanzha Street, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China.