Acrel AHKC series Hall effect current sensor has the characteristics of high accuracy, high linearity, high integration, small size, simple structure, long-term work stability and adaptability to various working environments. It is widely used in the system control and detection of electrical equipment in electric power, petroleum, coal mine, chemical industry, railway, communication, building automation and other industries.
AHKC-E Closed Hall Effect Current Sensor According to the principle of Hall magnetic compensation (closed loop), used to measure DC, AC and pulse current in isolation; the output signal is proportional to the change of the measured current and truly reflects the primary current waveform.
Input: AC/DC 0~500A
Output: DC ±5V/±4V
Power supply:DC ±15V
Rated Input Current(DC)
Rated Output Voltage(DC)
DC ±15V (allowable fluctuation±20%)
Zero Offset Current
Offset Current Drift
1. When the Hall current sensor is working normally, the auxiliary power supply cannot be more than ±20% of calibration value.
2. The Hall Current sensor is strictly prohibited to be fallen from high place (≥1m) during installation and use.
3. Zero and full scale regulator potentiometer can not be adjusted.
4. Auxiliary power supply is required to be deployed voluntarily.
5. Power positive and negative poles cannot be inversely connected.
1. System control and detection of electrical equipment in electric power.
2. Petroleum, coal mine, chemical industry.
3. Railway, communication, building automation industries.
4. Power supplies for welding application.
|MINIMUM PACKAGE||Package dimensions(1 PC)||Package Weight(1 PC)|
|WHOLE BOX PACKAGE||Package dimensions(70 PCS)||Package Weight(70 PCS)|
|PRODUCT HS CODE||9030339000|