Acrel AHKC series hall effect current sensor is mainly suitable for the isolation conversion of complex signals such as AC, DC, and pulse. Through the Hall effect principle, the converted signal can be directly collected and accepted by various acquisition devices such as AD, DSP, PLC, and secondary instruments, fast response time, wide current measurement range, high precision, strong overload capacity, good linearity, and strong anti-interference ability.
AHKC-EKB Split Core Hall Effect Current Sensor suitable for current monitoring and battery application, inverter power supply and solar power management system, DC panel and DC motor drive, electroplating, welding application, frequency converter, UPS servo control and other system current signal acquisition and feedback control.
Input: AC/DC 0~1000A
Output: DC ±5V/±4V
Power supply: DC ±15V
Rated Input Current
Rated Output Voltage
DC ±15V (allowable fluctuation±20%)
Zero Offset Voltage
Offset Voltage Drift
Note: The specific wiring is subject to the terminal no. of object shell.
1. When the Hall sensor is used, attention must be paid to the coupling between the primary side coil and assistant side coil in order to get better dynamic characteristics and sensitivity, single conductor that should cram the thread hole of Hall sensor module completely is proposed to use.
2. When the Hall sensor is used, the best measuring accuracy can be got under rated input current value. When the measured current is much less than the rated value, the primary side can use multi-turns if want to obtain the best accuracy, that is IpNp=rated ampere-turns. In addition, the temperature of the primary side feeder line cannot be more than 80℃.
3. When the Hall current sensor is working normally, the auxiliary power supply cannot be more than ±20% of calibration value.
4. The Hall Current sensor is strictly prohibited to be fallen from high place (≥1m) during installation and use.
5. Zero and full scale regulator potentiometer can not be adjusted.
6. Auxiliary power supply is required to be deployed voluntarily.
7. Power positive and negative poles cannot be inversely connected.
Current monitoring and battery applications,
Inverter power supply and solar power management system,
DC screen and DC motor drive, electroplating, welding applications,
Frequency converter, UPS servo control and other system current signal acquisition and feedback control.