The AC current transducer is a device that detects AC current. It can sense the information of the AC current being measured, and can transform the detected and sensed information into electrical signals or other required forms of information output according to certain rules to meet the needs of the information. requirements for transmission, processing, storage, display, recording and control. It is the first link to realize automatic detection and automatic control. Hall voltage and current transducers are mainly used for industrial control and independent voltage and current measurement. Therefore, the angular difference index, which is closely related to the accuracy of power measurement, is generally not nominal. Therefore, it is not suitable for high-precision power measurement.
(1) Non-contact detection. The advantage of non-contact measurement is reflected in the retrofit of imported equipment and the technical retrofit of old equipment; the current value can be measured without changing the electrical wiring of the original equipment.
(2) The disadvantage of using a shunt is that it cannot be electrically isolated, and there is also insertion loss. The greater the current, the greater the losses, and the greater the volume. A shunt has unavoidable inductance when sensing high frequencies and large currents, and it cannot really transmit the measured current waveform, let alone a non-sinusoidal waveform. The current transducer completely eliminates the shortcomings of the shunt, and its accuracy and output voltage value can be the same as the shunt.
(3) Although traditional current and voltage transformers have many operating current and voltage levels at the specified sine wave operating frequency and have high accuracy, they can adapt to very narrow frequency bands and cannot transmit direct current. In addition, there is an excitation current during operation, so it is an inductive device, so its response time is only tens of milliseconds.
(1) High sensitivity. The strength of the detected signal is getting weaker and weaker, which requires the sensitivity of the magnetic sensor to be greatly improved. Applications include current transducers, angle sensors, gear sensors, and space environment measurement.
(2) Temperature stability. More and more application fields require the working environment of the sensor to be more and more severe, which requires the magnetic sensor to have good temperature stability, and industrial applications include the automotive electronics industry.
(3) Anti-interference. In many fields, the use environment of the sensor does not have any evaluation, so the current transducer itself is required to have good anti-interference. Including the water treatment industry and so on.
(4) Miniaturization, integration and intelligence. To achieve the above requirements, this requires chip-level integration, module-level integration, and product-level integration.
(5) High frequency characteristics. With the promotion of application fields, the operating frequency of sensors is required to be higher and higher, and the application fields include automation, water treatment and other industries.
(6) Low power consumption. In many fields, the power consumption of the sensor itself is required to be extremely low, which can prolong the service life of the sensor. Application in medical, semiconductor, automation industry and so on.