Three-phase four-wire active and reactive watt-hour meter The electromagnetic element is a separate structure, the voltage movement adopts a closed-type sample movement that is fully punched, the rotating system is calibrated by static balance, and its bearing is a double gemstone with an anti-vibration spring The structure and damping elements are made of aluminum-cobalt magnetic steel, and thermo-magnetic alloy sheets are used for temperature compensation. The watt-hour meter is composed of voltage and current elements to generate a moving magnetic field, so that the disc rotates under its action.
The 3-phase electric meter is used to measure the rated frequency of 50HZ. The base frame of the meter is made of high-quality aluminum alloy die-casting, and after aging treatment, it has good stability. Both ends of the shaft are made of gemstone structure, which makes the rotation more flexible, and high-coercivity alloy permanent magnet steel is used to make the performance more stable. The overload multiple of the watch can reach 4 times, and it has the characteristics of strong overload capacity, good error linearity, stable quality, designed service life of up to 15 years, and reliable performance.
A 3-phase electric meter is a relatively complex meter, generally used in large factories and shopping malls and other facilities. Because of the large amount of electricity that needs to be metered, the accuracy of the meter is very important. How to use a 3-phase electric meter?
1. The meter has been inspected and sealed before leaving the factory, and it can be installed and used. If there is no lead seal or it has been stored for a long time, the relevant department should be re-calibrated and sealed before installation and use.
2. The 3-phase electric meter should be installed vertically and not inclined in a dry and ventilated place. The bottom plate on which the meter is installed should be fixed on a wall that is sturdy and fire-resistant and not easy to vibrate. The height of the meter is about 1.8m.
3. Connect according to the wiring diagram, tighten the wiring screws, and fasten the connecting plate in the lower end of the twist box.
4. The actual number of electric energy is obtained by multiplying the indicated number of the electric meter connected by the transformer by the transformation ratio.
5. One form and one card: The IC card held by the user cannot be exchanged. If it is lost, it should go to the power supply department (ie the electricity sales office) to purchase a replacement.
6. Electricity purchase preparation: the user must insert the IC card into the card holder once, so that the data in the table can be sent back to the computer database.
7. Electricity purchase method: When selling electricity, insert the IC card into the IC card reader, operate the computer at the same time, and encrypt the user number, pre-purchased electricity, capacity limit mode and limited power into the IC card.
8. Use of electricity card: Insert the electricity purchase card into the card holder. If it is a valid card, the electricity meter will automatically read the data into the meter, and the LCD meter display will display in turn: electricity purchase, total electricity purchase, meter times, alarm electricity, credit Limited, limited capacity power. Then take out the card and keep it properly.
9. Operation display: During the operation of the 3-phase electric meter, the LCD screen displays the remaining power and total power consumption in the meter in turn.